Sunday, May 8, 2011

Yao Fuzi

After months of deciding what restaurant I wanted to write about next (obviously), I am back!  This time I will blog more frequently with a variety of restaurants; I promise!

As many of you may know, I am a huge fan of Asian food and have found the perfect place for you.  Although this place may force you to venture out of the Uptown "bubble," it is definately worth the trip.  Yao Fuzi has incredible food, great service, and the perfect ambiance for a date night or a fun dinner with friends. 

Yao Fuzi is great for any appetite because there is a variety of Asian fusion type menu items.  Yao Fuzi takes reservations (major plus!), but if you are stuck waitng, there is a great (but small) bar area to enjoy a varity of martinis and sake. I recommend combining the two and ordering a Sake-tini if you are indecisive like me.

Now it's time for the most important details: the food of course! My favorite appetizer is the Yao Five Spiced Spare ribs and the rock shrimp and pork potstickers. For the main course, my two favorite dishes are the chicken and cashew nuts and the Yaki Udon noodles. I have tried almost all of the main courses on the menu and I haven't found one that wasn't amazing.  Yao Fuzi serves all of the traditional dishes you would expect, in addition to some unique options such as a Seafood Clay Pot, Lamb with Scallions, and Shanghai Style Lobster. 

In addition to a great dinner menu, Yao Fuzi has lower prices for a majority of their menu items for lunch and the lunch price includes soup and a spring roll (amazing deal!). I know Yao Fuzi will not disappoint if you are ever in the mood for some Asian food.

Happy Eating :)

http://www.yaofuzi.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment